Atom Wave: Dating In The 21st Century

Atom Wave

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Dating In The 21st Century

You are not going to like this. You are really not going to like this. It turns out that romance these days isn’t what Hollywood would have you believe. Many people are unhappy these days, locked into unfulfilling or perhaps even abusive relationships. I don’t know why people do this. Maybe they simply have no self-respect for themselves? Maybe they would rather have some sort of relationship with someone than none at all? I don’t claim to know why people do the things that they do. In full disclosure, I have never been engaged or married, but I will leave it at that. These days good dating advice is hard to come by, but I have stumbled across a very credible source, a squirrel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home