Atom Wave: Brilliant Hubris

Atom Wave

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Brilliant Hubris

President-elect Barak Obama’s administration is rapidly assembling, and with it a number of highly brilliant individuals; this disturbs me! Now disturbing people aren’t the latest thing to come out of our government, just look at the anti-intellectual religious extremists that have made up the current crew. The new crew will include Lawrence Summers and Peter Orszag, among others. The before mentioned two being prodigies of Harvard and Princeton University. Now I’m not bitching over prodigies, the current crew has plenty of arrogance. It is just my impression that prodigies come with their own brand of arrogance. “I graduated from Harvard two years early with honors, I can do no wrong!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home