Atom Wave: People Pissing Me Off

Atom Wave

Sunday, October 12, 2008

People Pissing Me Off

Society never ceases to amaze me in its ability to piss me off. Take the election! Wherever you are, you can be sure that there is always some asshole out there trying to force their morals down your throat. Take education. These days there is always some schmuck trying to crap your kid; may it be prayer in schools, sex education, or creationism. Now I don’t know about you, but when it comes to sensitive topics like this, I don’t want it to be between anyone but me and Johnny, and this is only the beginning. Take television. Should the moral police have their way, some of the shows you love might be censored or cancelled completely. You’re an adult, you ought to be able to see a bare breast or swear word on occasion without political backlash.
Now I know that there are some of you that champion these issues, but grow up. You will never convince the people on the other side, and I don’t think that they will ever convince you. Just leave me alone, I don’t want any more of your crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home